950697 - SICvantage Impression Cap for Standard Abutments, red
The SICvantage impression caps allow the precise impression directly with the standard abutment to be used in situ.
The advantages of this technology are cost efficiency and precision as there is no need for an additional impression post and the individual fit of the interface is included in the impression.
The following workflow has to be considered:
- Removal of the gingiva shaper
- Insertion of the standard abutment in situ with a torque of 20 Ncm
- Positioning of the impression cap and repositioning by a closed tray
- Removal of the standard abutment by means of extractor and repositioning together with the laboratory analogue
- Reinsertion of the gingiva shaper
- Insertion of the final crown
The impression caps will be delivered with the respective standard abutments but can be ordered also separately.
|Name||SICvantage Impression Cap for Standard Abutments, red|
|Height Total (mm)||8.0|
|Connector Geometry||Standard Abutment, red|